Tenuta Koferrerhof is a producer of stunning wines
The current owner, Günther Kerschbaumer, is an unusually talented young man. It makes some of the best white wines in Italy, experts say.
1. Tenuta Kofererhof, belonging to the Kerschbaumer family - a small estate that dates back 8 centuries and is located in the Isarco Valley (Trentino-Alto-Adige region) in northern Italy.
2. Winemakers Gabi and Günther are there body and soul, always striving for the best quality, they are increasingly securing the fame of producers of amazing wines, "wrote the authoritative magazine" The Wine Advocate ".
3. Vines thrive around the farm on 5.5 hectares at an altitude of over 650 meters. This height is characterized by a high difference between day and night temperatures, so that densely planted grapes are born for amazingly fragrant, rich and perfectly balanced wines.
4. And thanks to the mineral soils and microclimate, the wines turn out juicy, fresh, refined, with good structure and mineral notes.
5. Over the years, Köfererhof has gained a reputation as a supplier of excellent wine from Pinot Grigio, Silvaner, Kerner and Müller-Thurgau. The crop is harvested only by hand.